Minggu, 05 Agustus 2012

In Love Quotes

  1. I wish had the chance to live in your heart,because i would have known all the routes to your heart and i would have never lost in your heart
  2. If it is meant to be it will be
  3. Life is a journey, there many trials. And with all the trials I’ve been through, I know I’m ready to spend the rest of my life with you
  4. Some may call it destiny. Some may call it meant to be. But I just call it you-and-me
  5. Humans are like icebergs, 2/3′s are concealed, if your in love suddenly only 1/3 is concealed as all your emotions come out
  6. I love you is not something you just say to make someone happy. When you say it make sure you mean it.. You cant just take it back one day like that because if you truly loved that someone you couldn’t just take it back.. love isn’t a word. its a feeling and if you don’t truly feel it, don’t say it because chances are your just gonna hurt someone
  7. When I held your hand my soul lingered into the gates of heaven, when I stared into your eyes I was hypnotized in a world unknown to man,when my lips met yours I was tranced in a state of passion, when we said goodbye my heart dropped into the shallow depths of the ocean, when I sleep at night I can only recall the time I spent with you, when I think of the future I can only see you in it, when I hold and embrace you I will never let you go, when I say I Love you, it stands alone as
    my heart to cherish 
  8. conditions and circumstances may change, my love for you may not.
  9. i don’t need you to say you love me, just know that i love you. 
  10.  yesterday i loved you, today i love you and tomorrow i will love you.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar